The Prescott Hotel. Classic. Charming. Timeless.
NOIR CITY 12 - The San Francisco Film Noir Festival
The Prescott Hotel has a storied tradition in San Francisco-it's housed in the City's original Press Club. We love keeping that history alive and try to keep things as vintage as possible; the general manager is even known to wear bowties and spats. We're pulling out all the stops to bring the NOIR CITY 12 spirit into our hotel this January. With our location in San Francisco's Union Square, the Castro Theatre is just a quick cab ride away-or take Market Street's F-line streetcar to the theatre-but you'll be staying in the heart of classic San Francisco with bountiful dining, shopping and nightlife options within steps.
Our classic San Francisco hotel features:
- Complimentary wireless internet access with Kimpton InTouch membership
- Complimentary hosted evening wine hour & morning coffee and tea reception
- Pet-friendly hotel, no fees and no size restrictions
- In-Room spa services
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Complimentary Fitness Center open 6am - 10pm daily
- Just two blocks from Union Square
In addition, during the NOIR CITY 12 festival, we will be offering:
- 20% off discount in the adjacent Postrio
- Nightly classic film noir entertainment at our wine hour
Club Level Rooms - which include breakfast and a full bar hosted evening reception - are also available for a $30 upgrade fee.
For questions regarding your reservation or upcoming stay at The Prescott Hotel, contact Elizabeth Kraker at Elizabeth.Kraker@kimptonhotels.com or 415-447-6944.