Postrio, San Francisco
Brandon Armstrong, Executive Chef at Postrio in San Francisco, always aspired to be a chef while growing up in Florida. He was inspired by his Grandfather's love of cooking and the joy it brought to others. Brandon's journey began thirteen years ago working at some of the top resorts around the country, he is the recipient of numerous American Culinary Federation awards, and is highly creative and innovative. Armstrong has brought his renowned training and experience to Postrio, giving it an exciting edge. His cuisine is fresh, modern, and delectable and the presentations are striking and colorful. Learn more about Chef Brandon below.
- Q: What Special Award/Recognition are you most proud of?
- A: I Received multiple medals in the American Culinary Federation competition.
- Q: Who is your culinary mentor?
- A: Richard Rosendale
- Q: What is your favorite ingredient to cook with?
- A: Fleur de Sal
- Q: Who would you most like to cook for?
- A: My Grandfather
- Q: What is your favorite cookbook?
- A: French Laundry
- Q: Name a career highlight?
- A: Opening a restaurant for Michael Mina
- Q: Any other facts you'd like to share?
- A: If I was not a Chef, I would be an ultimate fighter.
Experience Chef Armstrong's Cuisine for yourself. Visit Postrio near San Francisco's Union Square at the Prescott Hotel.
Postrio | 545 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 | Phone: (415) 776-7825 | www.postrio.com