News About Prescott Hotel
With an envied location in San Francisco's Theater District just one block from Union Square, The Prescott Hotel is certain to make news. Add over two decades as one of San Francisco's best-loved boutique hotels offering definitive Kimpton-style service and amenities, and it's easy to see why the accolades keep on coming.
Hotel News Hits/Quotes
"Impeccably designed hotel with a 'European' ambiance, perfect service, helpful attention with smart appearance and a smile. Staff seem genuinely interested in you." - Condé Nast Traveler
Sunday Business section, London Pink Pages, excerpted from "You can still leave your heart in San Francisco", by Jeff Mills, Travel Editor: "One of the best San Francisco hotels is the Prescott Hotel at 545 Post Street, between Taylor and Mason Streets and no more than two minutes' walk from Union Square. A small, stylish boutique hotel managed by Kimpton Hotels, one of the first of several properties in San Francisco developed by the company since its founder, Bill Kimpton, abandoned Wall Street for the hotel and restaurant business in 1981.
- A 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipient
- Named one of Travel + Leisure Magazine's 500 Best Hotels in the World, 2009
- California EPA Green Lodging Program, Participation level
- Recognized as a member of the San Francisco Green Business Program
- WRAP Award (Waste Reduction Awards Program) winner presented to the Prescott Hotel by the California Integrated Waste Management Board for Improving the Environment by Reducing Waste
Each Kimpton Hotel has a distinct personality and a soul of its own - a story.
Each unique story promises you adventure, inspiration, and delightful surprises.
Prescott Hotel enjoys a rich and colorful history, starting with the marriage of two historic buildings into one guest experience.